Saturday, January 25, 2014

Maybelline Master Glaze by FaceStudio - Make a Mauve

 
 
Hello internet beauties! I have a new product from a NEW line from Maybelline cosmetics. The line is FaceStudio and the product is their Master Glaze a cream stick blush. At my CVS it was $8.99.
 
Here's what Maybelline had to say:
 
  • Cheeks go dewy and gently glazed with this portable, creamy blush stick.
  • Glazed pearls + a shea butter glide provide blendable, natural color and smooth, even application.
  • Fragrance Free. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for all skin types.



  • Ok, I did not love this product. More and anything I was upset with the price and the amount of that is product given. I measured this sucker and it was HALF AN INCH for pretty much 9 BUCKS! SMH Maybelline. I felt a little cheated, and after trying out the product it didn't even last the whole day on my cheeks with foundation or not! I barely got 4 hours of wear before it faded and there nothing but shimmer, glitter left. No ma'am and sir! It wasn't for me!
     
     
    I do, however, agree with the claims made by Maybelline. It does give a dewy look to the skin but oily skin people BEWARE it can make your cheeks look like a disco ball! It was VERY creamy and blended effortlessly. One could definitely control the intensity of the color on the cheek since it was BUILDABLE as well.
     
     
     
    This Master Glaze by Maybelline wasn't for me, but if you tried it and loved it, let me know! I would love to read about your experiences with this product.



    Drink up, beauties!