Saturday, January 25, 2014

Covergirl TruBlend Fix Stick Concealer - Deep D5-6-7

 
Hello all! I have a new product to share with you all! It's the new Covergirl TruBlend FixStick Concealer ($6-7). I have to admit, that I am not a fan of Covergirl and when they have new products, I don't even look their way. It was my obsession with concealers that compelled me to buy this. Along with new concealers, Covergirl has new TruBlend foundation to go along with them. There are SIX shades available of this concealer and I got the darkest: Deep D5-7.
 
 





This concealer is the typical crayon that you can twist up and down from a point at the bottom. This was VERY creamy and easy to blend on the skin. I definitely say it was BETTER at blending than the L'Oreal True Match Concealer which I review side by side HERE. This was a good match for my skin tone is reference to DEEPNESS, but it was the WRONG UNDERTONE. I am more yellow toned and this was more NEUTRAL. Actually, this whole new Covergirl line is catered more to neutral skin tones.

 

Overall, I thought this was a good concealer on how well it blended, lasted on the skin, and the it gives good medium coverage, BUT I did return it. I could not use it how I wanted to because of the mix-match undertone. On me, it make my under eye area look TIRED and in natural light you could DEFINITELY pick up on ALL the little areas on my cheeks I tried to cover using it. 


No Concealer


After TruBlend FixStick applied

Let me know if this was helpful! Have you tried the new concealer and/or TruBlend foundation out from Covergirl yet?

Thanks for reading!

Drink up, beauties!