Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Flower Beauty Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby - Coral Floral VC5




Hello Blogger and Internet readers! In this post, I want to talk about one of the colors I got from the new Flower Beauty Lip Suede in Coral Floral. This Lip Suedes retail for $7.98 USD and you can find them at Walmart stores and Walmart.com. Let's take a close look after the jump!





The Lip Suedes are definitely Flower Beauty's version of the ever so popular twist up crayon lip pencils EXCEPT these are matte finish. The only other brand I have seen do this thus far is Revlon and this Lip Suede is definitely a good competitor!
 
If compared to Revlon's Matte Balm, the Flower Lip Suede for me, did not go on as creamy and I definitely had to go over a few times to get an opaque color on my lips. It's not balmy, so use a lip balm before applying the Lip Suede. It gives a LOVELY matte finish without being TOO drying, but a lip balm underneath is HIGHLY recommended as it accentuates dry patches on your lips as you will see in the photo below.
 
If not eating or drinking much, this product will last all day, but let's be real. Doesn't matter if you have something on your lips, girls gotta EAT! It does STAIN the lips so that there still will be color there even after eating and drinking.









Overall, if you love lip crayons and love a MATTE finish. I would recommend trying out Flower Beauty Lip Suede Velvet lips chubbies!

Let me know if you have tried these products before!